Reusable food pouches for the whole family
Kai Carrier pouches are on the go reusable packaging for the whole family. They have been designed to help reduce your carbon footprint by cutting out the need for single use packaging and plastic wrap. We have 8 pouches in our range including 140ml 'suckie' pouches, sandwich bags, snack packs and storage bags.
Kai Carrier are not only convenient but help save your family money and make healthy eating easy. Prepare meals in advance, fill your pouches and store in the freezer for a later date. No more worrying about what to feed yourself and the kids on a whim!
We are a multi-award winning product including Top 10 Most Recommended Product (OhBaby Awards 2016 & 2014), Gold Medal, Best Solids Feeding Product (OhBaby Awards 2016), Gold Medal, Best Portable Product (OhBaby Awards 2016), Best Kids Kitchen Product (Munch Awards 2013, 2015, 2016), Silver Medal, Solids Feeding Product (OhBaby Awards 2014), Best New Product (Baby View Awards 2013). We were also a finalist in the NZI Sustainable Business Awards (2015 & 2016)
All our pouches are BPA, PVC and Phthalate free. Pouches are freezable, dishwasher safe and microwavable.
Kai Carrier vision
To provide customers with an affordable and sustainable product enabling them to reduce the amount of single use plastic their household uses
On a mission to
- Lead by example by operating a business with carbon neutral status from the point of manufacture to your doorstep
- Live as sustainably as possible by following the key principles of reduce, reuse and recycle
- Educate others about the small steps they can take to reduce their carbon footprint and reduce the amount of plastic waste ending up in landfill and our oceans and waterways
- Lead a healthy lifestyle by eating well and being physically active. Ensuring that I teach my children healthy habits including eating plenty of fresh fruit and veges, eating seasonally and teaching them how to cook dishes from scratch
- Provide schools, ECEs and not for profit organisations the opportunity to create waste free environments whilst raising funds to buy resources
- Support other organisations and businesses throughout NZ who share the same vision and goal of reducing the amount of waste ending up in landfill
It is important for us to be a sustainable business. We have achieved carbon neutral status for our business operations and are working towards achieving this status for the lifecycle of our products (from the point of manufacture to your door). We also have a fundraising package available to ECE centres, schools and not for profit organisations.
SPECIAL DEAL FOR THE NAPPY LADY FOLLOWERS
Enter the code ZEROWASTE at checkout to receive 25% off our pouch range at www.kaicarrier.co.nz